Thursday, March 12, 2009

Three Years for Bush Shoe Throw

Three years for Bush Shoe Throw represents a pretty high priced pair of shoes.
This is So funny... I feel sorry for the guy but what can you say. Throw your shoes today and get three years in jail... unbelievable!

I think I would keep my shoes on at that price.

This shoe throwing thing seems to be gaining in popularity these days. Someone pisses you off!
Throw a pair of size 10s at em! Get 3 years in jail. oops

I think there is a better way to protest... maybe write a letter... what do you think?

Shoe Throw or write a letter?

I wonder what George W Bush thinks of 3 years for the infraction.

So here's my question:
Is 3 years proper punishment for the old Bush Shoe Throw?
Leave a comment and let me know!

Hey! What's up with that Stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment